- Lloyd Russell-Moyle welcomes Brighton Main line - Lloyd Russell-Moyle, the Labour Party candidate for Brighton Kemptown, today welcomed the manifesto commitment by the Labour Party to build a new Train line linking Brighton and London. “Many residents tell me of the misery of the trains to Brighton and the hit to our economy, which is in danger of crippling our city” said the… Continue reading Lloyd Russell-Moyle welcomes Brighton Main line
- Lloyd Russell-Moyle for MP - I was born in Brighton and am currently one of the sitting councillors in East Brighton. Having been raised in Sussex, I went to the local school and college and worked in Lewes and Peacehaven. I then studied and worked at University of Bradford followed by a short spell in Brussels and then New York.… Continue reading Lloyd Russell-Moyle for MP
- The Labour Education Plan – Standing up for you. - Labour is ambitious for every child – but the Tories are failing to deliver on the basics of education. There is a chronic shortage of teachers, matched by soaring class sizes, leading to a severe lack of good school places (In one local school, over 200 students are vying for only 95 places) – and yet… Continue reading The Labour Education Plan – Standing up for you.
- The Tory Economy – Pushing people to the limit - Working people deserve better than a failing tory economy, but under the Tories average household incomes still have yet to rise to pre financial crisis levels. 6 Million people earn less than the living wage, 4 million children are in poverty and yet funding for social care and the NHS continues to be cut so… Continue reading The Tory Economy – Pushing people to the limit
- How to get involved in the campaign - Help can be provided in 3 main ways – money, time, and campaigning. Donations Donations on a local level are urgently needed – we will not get money nationally and need to raise our resources locally donate here: https://donate.labour.org.uk/kemptown/1 Volunteering Time can be given in multiple ways – phone banking, canvassing (door knocking), providing transport if you… Continue reading How to get involved in the campaign